POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More wormhole activity in your area (WIP) : Re: More wormhole activity in your area (WIP) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 06:15:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More wormhole activity in your area (WIP)
From: Sir Charles W  Shults III
Date: 13 Mar 2002 20:39:12
Message: <3c8fff40@news.povray.org>
Okay, I have added a few items, such as a sign, some conduits, etc.  I
still have to do some obvious things, but life sometimes intrudes on the
virtual world, sigh.  Of note is the fact that even at 1280x1024 resolution
with AA on, this image renders in less than 8 minutes on my Pentium 1.2GHz
machine.

Cheers!

Chip Shults
My robotics, space and CGI web page - http://home.cfl.rr.com/aichip